SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any RPR in 223 owners here……..how does yours shoot?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any RPR in 223 owners here……..how does yours shoot? Login/Join 
posted
I purchased one a couple of years ago before they were discontinued. These guns just flat out shoot. Bullet weight does not seem to matter at all.

The below target is 5 (5) shot groups at 100 yds. The load is a 69gr SMK, 24gr Shooters World Precision powder, Federal brass and a Federal Match primer. The OAL is 2.26. The small red dots are .5 inch across. The gun was shooting .5 MOA after I made my initial adjustments with the first center group. This was with a light wind and fixed 10x optic. She is a keeper for sure.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I absolutely agree. I got one on closeout super cheap. It's a tack driver for sure. It loves the 77gr. pills.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post