SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG 556 optics options
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 556 optics options Login/Join 
Picture of Nick42
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Yeah, probably gonna snag that. Thanks.
Hey, you're welcome.

The "donut of death" on the Romeo5XDR is very similar to what is on many EOTechs, but user selectable. Since there is a Gen II, it tells you they were doing something right. Have fun!

If you are going to look for a better price, "mrgunsandgear" has a mailing list as well as posts deals on social media (Truth and Rumble/Locals for sure). He says he researches for good deals on firearms and ammunition every day. Good content too. Worth a follow.

Posts: 65 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I bought the deal from PSA. I even did it while at band practice yesterday. My drummer has all these guns and accessories from his recently passed father, could not find the optics. Of course, today he found the box with all of them. None were the stock SIG 556 optics, but he has plenty of very nice stuff he'd sell me for a song, but then I just bought the R&J kit from PSA. Oh well, I need to take it easy for a while and get this rifle dialed in.

Posts: 3713 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick42
posted Hide Post
I use one of those Sight Mark laser boresighters in my backyard at night and put the red dot of the sight on the laser dot shining on an object 45 yards away. It gets me on paper pretty close with the first shot at the range when sighting in. If your drummer has one of those it would be nice to buy or borrow. Sorry about his father.

Posts: 65 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post