SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Geissele Memorial Day sale on rifles this weekend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Geissele Memorial Day sale on rifles this weekend Login/Join 
Picture of ridewv
posted
For example their Super Duty 5.56 $1,995 now $1,297 with free shipping. Lots more too.

https://geissele.com/firearms/super-duty-5-56.html

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7167 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Black 16" on order.................
Stopped at my LGS to arrange FFL - he is annoyed that the ones he has on order are back-ordered and at much higher cost than direct from Geissele. Did note this is a smoking deal.............

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4603 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
About as good a deal as you'll find on a quality AR I suspect.

Posts: 7518 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a screaming deal, hopefully Mrs. 94hokie allows the purchase!

Posts: 1647 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
The Border patrol model is the only one that cheap. All others are pistols, OOS and more expensive. Confused

Posts: 2175 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace31:
The Border patrol model is the only one that cheap. All others are pistols, OOS and more expensive. Confused

They were at very first. You’re seeing it after Geissele has been cleaned out. They had black Super Duty 16” guns for $1300. They went fast.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2343 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
They do go quickly. I bought one last year during their "Black Friday" sale. While it was advertised as in stock they replied that they were backed up and it would be a few weeks which was ok by me. It didn't actually ship until the end of the year.

Edit: I gave in and just ordered one of their nice 30mm, extended scope mounts on the final day of the sale.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ridewv,

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7167 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post