SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I have a Savage MSR10, .308 and planning to do some hog hunts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have a Savage MSR10, .308 and planning to do some hog hunts Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted
this year. I have a Nikon M308 4-16 on it now but since the hogs can move I'm thinking of a Steiner P4XI. 1-4x24 30mm tube. Anybody have one? likes ?dislikes? i'm leaning towards it because the simple red dot in the center lets me see more than lets say a tombstone reticle.

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
I have no complaints with mine. Should work well for your intended application. I did find the glass quality to be lackluster after seeing all the rave reviews on it. Not to say its terrible, just had higher hopes for it. Probably had to tod with the fact that I had a Steiner 1-4 Military before the P4.....that was one of the best 1-4 I've looked through.....just waaaaaay too heavy for a 1-4. P4 will be hard to beat for the money.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post