SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Can I put a verticle grip on my AR pistol?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Can I put a verticle grip on my AR pistol? Login/Join 
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Interestingly, as PPGMD pointed out, the case in which it was upheld involved a hardened violent criminal, while both cases in which it was rejected do not. One had to wonder whether this factored into the Judges' decisions.

So it appears that the real answer to "Can I put a vertical grip on my pistol?" is "Maybe, provided you're okay with the possibility of spending several years and many thousands of dollars on trials and appeals, with a ~33% chance of being convicted of a federal felony. Otherwise no."

It looks like one of those "You may beat the rap, but you won't beat the ride" type of a situations.

I wouldn't want to be a test case, which is why I have SBR'd most of my lowers.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Report This Post