SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    CZ455 Varmint
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ455 Varmint Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted
Picked up a CZ455 this week from a shop I frequent. It's a 2014 model in a Boyd Pro Varmint stock. The stock has been bedded by the previous owner. Waiting on scope and rings to see what she will do. Good looking set up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: got2hav1,

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2759 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
very nice come back and tell us how it shoots!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by got2hav1:
Picked up a CZ455 this week

Nice score!

I'm a long-time Ruger 10/22 loyalist, but friends convinced me to try CZ a while back. If your 455 is anything like my 457, I believe you'll like it. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13493 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by got2hav1:
Picked up a CZ455 this week

Nice score!

I'm a long-time Ruger 10/22 loyalist, but friends convinced me to try CZ a while back. If your 455 is anything like my 457, I believe you'll like it. Cool

Yeah, I have a 457 Varmint also. It is a tack driver. I expect this one to as good.

Posts: 2759 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
You’re going to love it. Big fan of CZ .22 rifles, I have a few Big Grin

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:
You’re going to love it. Big fan of CZ .22 rifles, I have a few Big Grin

Once you get one you soon realize there will be more. I'm at 4 now and just getting started. LOL

Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I picked up a pic rail adapter to mount my scope from Area 19. Good stuff and worth checking out! You will love the 455!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I always liked that model.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Shot it some today at 50 yards after sighting in the Clearidge 4.5-14 X 50 scope. I had some Eley Tenex, RWS R50 and R100 with me and got the best performance out of the RWS. One group of 5 shots was .293" centers with the R100. I was a little disappointed with the Tenex , I really thought is would be on top. More testing to do but satisfied so far.