SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Just picked up my 1st straight pull battle rifle (7/25/21 Update in last post)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just picked up my 1st straight pull battle rifle (7/25/21 Update in last post) Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Bummer. I imagine it's one of the three things that Rogue mentioned...hopefully you can figure it out, and find the necessary parts to repair it. Straight pulls have always intrigued me, but I've never owned or even shot one. I wish I'd bought a K31 back when you could get them for $100.

Posts: 8545 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On K31's the stocks are serialized. Outside or Inside under barrel

Posts: 344 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnO:
On K31's the stocks are serialized. Outside or Inside under barrel

My 1897 Boer War Mauser carbine also has the serial number on the stock, level with the one on the receiver.

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post