SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Real life tactical MAS 49/56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Real life tactical MAS 49/56 Login/Join 
posted
This is wild. A MAS 49/56 is one of two "guns with the wood" (as I like to call them) that I own. The other is a MAS 36/51. The 49 is a true DI gun, which is kind of neat; there's not many of them, that I know of. I used to have a Ljungman AG42 as well, but I much prefer the 49. This video apparently showcases an attempt at modernizing the 49 for use as an aerial interdiction SPR of sorts. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, so I can't relay all the details.

Posts: 2294 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I have a 1911 McCann worked on for me. His shop was located in Pierce County near Tacoma. He seemed like a nice guy when I met him.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1999 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the video earlier today. The Ebonians really are cutting edge! Big Grin

-MG

Posts: 2068 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Those mud farmers spare no expense, I tell ya...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5437 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got 2 49/56 rifles in 7.5 French. They are fun, and use to be reasonably priced. 7.5 French is quite easy to reload.

Posts: 273 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post