SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Suggestions for a quick detach rail to rail adapter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestions for a quick detach rail to rail adapter Login/Join 
Be Like Mike
Picture of CEShooter
posted
I bought a Magpul bipod setup for a 1913 rail back when I had one rifle that needed a bipod and had a rail and now that I have few more rifles that need a bipod the benefits of a quick detach adapter seems more and more beneficial. It looks like LaRue sells such a setup and Midwest Industries sells one and all of the others that I have stumbled across seem to require multiple separate pieces to connect a rail to a rail with a quick connect system. Are these the two options are the market or have I missed some out there. What options have people used in the past and what would you suggest.

---------------
"Structural engineering is the art of moulding materials we don't understand into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot really access, in such a way that the community at large has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." Dr. A. R. Dykes

Posts: 2229 | Location: 500 Miles from the homeland | Registered: February 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
If you're using M-LOK, maybe look at KDG Kinect:
https://kineticdg.com/product-category/kinect/

*they do say it shouldn't be used for bipods on calibers above 5.56

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post