SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR detachable carry handle suggestions.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR detachable carry handle suggestions. Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted
Looking for recommendations for a carry handle, I would like to stay at or below the hundred dollar mark.

I’m going to have to order it as it seems at least around here nobody wants them instead opting for optics of one sort or another.

I have been looking at Aero Precision but most places that Ive looked at have it on back order presently.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State has theirs in stock. I have one, very solid and well made.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Keyhole, split A, cardinal, square are all forge marks found on the back right corner of genuine USGI surplus one.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
I think Shark Arms had some the last time I looked through their page.

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1409 | Location: WY | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
I recently bought one from Aero Precision, $79.99, square forge mark. I can't tell the difference between this one and the few Colt's I have.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/a2-carry-handle

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I went with the PSA one. Aero came close but I was kind of concerned that it might not match the side of the PSA upper.

Thank you to all who responded.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post