SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Kilo 3000 BDX Thoughts?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kilo 3000 BDX Thoughts? Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys - Since many of us hunt and use binos/rangefinders, I figured the rifle forum might be the best place for this.

I recently lost my Swaro EL Range binos (yes, sucks). Not going to go for $3500 again even though they were awesome.

Anybody have experience with the Kilos? I know the BDX feature. Wondering about glass, your opinion re: size/weight, laser RF performance, etc.

Thanks

Posts: 477 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have friends with both the Swaro RF and Sig Kilo, I have the Lieca 2200's.

Optically the Kilo is fair step backwards from your Swaro's. The RF of the Kilo's is better.

I'd buy a used set of Lieca's over the Kilo, easy decision.

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, OffGrid Found used pair of 2200’s on Ebay and bidding now. Let’s see.

In the meantime, there’s a $3500 pair of binos somewhere on 7500 acres of Georgia!!

Posts: 477 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post