SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What gun did I shoot?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What gun did I shoot? Login/Join 
posted
At a Sig Forum shoot in Az , long long ago,

I member let me shoot his ( I think) carbine ?

Maybe a rifle.

I shot well with it,
What I remember most was the case didn't fly off in to the other county but
Trickled out of the front of the gun.

Very cool.

Any thoughts?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55139 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trickled out the front of the gun near the muzzle? That sounds like a FN FS2000 bullpup.

Posts: 3403 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 55139 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Either a FS2000 or a Kel-Tec RFB

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3284 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looked at the YouTube
FN is the correct answer.

Thanks

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I had one of those for a long time. Bought it off a Sigforum member local to me, and just sold it last year. Really neat rifle, I wish FN hadn't stopped all support and importation of the rifles and the parts. Turned it into an instant collector's item. I stopped shooting mine for fear of breaking something that I either couldn't replace, or would've cost more than I wanted to spend. Some kid in his early 20's who grew up seeing them in videogames and movies was tickled pink to buy mine off me complete with all the factory stuff plus the tri rail. When he's ready to sell it, he'll probably double his investment. I just couldn't sit on it any longer, I don't buy guns for that.

Posts: 17573 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that sucks.

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
This would have been an easy answer within 30 seconds of posting it, had I read it right. Wink

Instead...

"It has a tricked out front end? What the heck does that mean?" Big Grin

Posts: 21325 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
If I had a dollar for every time I misread something here,

I'd be posting from my C-5a galaxy ,mansion in the sky from an undisclosed location.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Well that sucks.

It does. They could have tweaked a few things and come out with another generation of it that would have addressed a lot of people’s complaints instead of scrapping the whole thing, but they didn’t.

Posts: 17573 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post