SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Henry Evil Roy 22 LR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Henry Evil Roy 22 LR Login/Join 
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted
Henry Evil Roy 22 LR

Anyone have one of these? Picked one up today for my 11 year old son’s birthday next month.

Seems like a nice combination of features.... octagonal frontier carbine length Barrel, Gold bead front sight with marble rear, 3/8 scope cuts on the receiver....

Impressions ?

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I've seen them but not handled one. Evil Roy is "SASS Royalty". He markets a lot of different things from leather, to guns to Steel targets.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks cool. Might have to file that away for later. I have one of the Golden Boy 22s built on that same receiver.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2733 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I picked one up a couple years ago after selling my Goldenboy Engraved. The 16" barrel makes it handy and light, and the ones I've had have been smooth and good accuracy ... I like a peep and bought one that has a 3/8 groove mount but its too tall for the front site so I shoot it as designed.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post