SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma: scope rings of uncertain provenance CLOSED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: scope rings of uncertain provenance CLOSED Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted
I found them while cleaning out a closet and have not owned either of the rifles they went on for 15 years. Sorry, no pictures. They are as follows:

One pair I'm pretty sure was for a Ruger No. 1. They are steel, gloss finish and have a little half-moon-shaped projection that goes into the mating cutout in Ruger bases. A screw is missing out of one. The other pair is for a .22 of some sort.

The first "I'll take them" gets them. If you can't use or don't like one or the other or both, do with them as you please. I can foresee no circumstance where I'd want them back.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27966 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take them, and thank you.

Posts: 26915 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27966 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post