SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Picked up a SIG Romeo 4S at Gander Outdoors.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a SIG Romeo 4S at Gander Outdoors. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Price was $284.00 I’m not really a red dot lover but the 4S really seemed nice to my eye. It’s eeally a nice little package. Hope to shoot it a little today. Really got it for a suppressed SBR I’m planning on doing.

I picked up an Aero X15 lower for $52 at the same time. They also had a new dead Air armament and SIG suppressor display.

Gander has had its issues but my local one is really trying to pick it up for gun buyers.

Also, the guys behind the gun counter really like guns. The guy that kinda runs it is a builder and shooter. Really seems to know his business.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
So I decided to stay up and build the lower last night.
Aero X15.
Larue MBT.
Badass ambi safety.
CMMG LPK.
Upper is a Stag LH upper and BCG.
Faxon 16” gunner .223 Wylde 416R QPQ match barrel.
Midwest Industries G3 handguard.

Super light.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gander Outdoors is a completely different store from Gander Mountain. I wouldn't go into Gander Mountain. Gander Outdoors has received some business from me. They have comparable prices to the internet without the shipping fees. Just picked up an Anderson lower for $40 out the door.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
I've found it's a decent optic for the price. It hasn't let me down yet, although I don't run it that hard. It seems fairly durable though.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post