SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    6.5 Creedmoor Hornady 143 GR ELDX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.5 Creedmoor Hornady 143 GR ELDX Login/Join 
posted
Maybe not the right forum but does anyone know where to buy some ? I found some ELD

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ammoseek.com lists 5 sources for loaded ammo. The least expensive is $3 per round.

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried ammoseek. Never paid quite that much for it yet. Thanks for the help

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I just lucked out and bought the allowed limit at Academy sports locally. If you catch the truck right they will have some stuff. I usually am in the hunt for 6.5 Grendel and 6.5 creedmoor.

I hunt with that bullet and four more boxes will give us some more ammo depth to the shelf.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I have always had good service from Mile High the many times I’ve dealt with them.

As another unsolicited opinion, though, I strongly suspect that $50 per box is the best you’ll find for the foreseeable future. If that’s too much to consider, I recommend avoiding the stress for a couple of years and beginning your quest anew then with hopes that it won’t be $100/box for a variety of reasons, not least because of inflation.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. I can live with $50 under the current circumstances.