SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Palmetto sales will be my financial ruin
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto sales will be my financial ruin Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Looks awfully close!

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
Palmetto takes your money and converts it into fun AR stuff. Big Grin

Alchemy is real!

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PSA has created problems for me as well. Every time I think I have what I could possibly need, in comes another email taunting me. I don't know how they do some of the deals they do.

Posts: 6893 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Here's my latest build. I splurged on the CHF barreled upper (14.7") and the nickle coated BCG.
I got her sighted in last night and it handled like a dream. It's my lightest AR.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Yep Palmetto has been a problem for me too. Just built an 9mm AR with their lower.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
That’s a damn fine rig

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
10.5 upper, my 2nd favorite AR that I own. I did switch the SBA3 tot tailhook but other than that its still the same.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post