SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Centurion Arms AR Rails
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Centurion Arms AR Rails Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
What are your thought on the quality? Especially interested in the extended length rails for fixed front sight guns? I am looking at them for a duty use project.

If not, any other suggestions? They just have to be available. MLOK preferred but quad rail ok.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I have both midlength quad rail and mlok C4 rails, cutout for front sight post versions.

They are extremely rigid. The mlok is a pretty svelte rail, where the quad is a pretty typical chunky quad. Either would be fine depending on your preference, I don't feel the mlok gives anything up to the quad, but is a good bit thinner, tighter, and lighter, and a wonderful improvement on the design. My mlok rail also has a nicer finish than the older quad I have.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Like Rustpot I've had both 1913 and MLOK Centurion rails. I currently have a 6920 OEM2 with the MLOK C4 rail. I like it and it feels as solid as anything else I've had or had hands on with, barring my former RIS 2 and current MRP. I don't think either of those are fair comparisons though. For a lightweight, solid, easy to attach rail, I think these are hard to beat.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Centurion Arms is as solid as they come. I've got a C4 rail on my M4-type, lightweight no issues with rotation or, rattling. I also use their BCG's, also no issues.

Owner Monty Leclair recently retired from active duty with the SEALs, unlike a lot of 'former SEALs' Leclair's role within the command was the development of a number of rifles used; key among them was the Mk12 rifle and SR-25, along with being principal armor of their sniper school. While in he started his business, and was able to parlay his contacts and knowledge to evolve his business.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Aight. I’ll make a buy.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post