SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Is a red dot on a Marlin .357 lever action blasphemy? (Update 3 Nov)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is a red dot on a Marlin .357 lever action blasphemy? (Update 3 Nov) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You guys are great and I love all the funny comments. I have my annual hog hunt next month, so I will get a chance to take a pig with this old girl. I’ll update th3 post then.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
FarrowTech has released their latest product with the new Marlin 336/1894 low profile red dot mounting plate.

FarrowTech states “This is a low profile optic plate for the Marlin 336 and 1894 Lever action rifles, allowing direct mount for a selection of red dot sights.

All necessary hardware is included. Co-witness is possible with aftermarket suppressor height sights.”

https://farrow.tech/marlin-336...-dot-mounting-plate/

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I shoot an Aimpoint or Ultradot tube sight on my Marlin 39s all the time. I even shoot my RRA NM at 50-100 yards off hand with those dots. Beyond 50 yds I switch to a Leupold 1-4x

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post