SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    What the deal with Tikka production?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What the deal with Tikka production? Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted
I've been looking in to the Tikka CTR in 6.5CM and they've been out of stock for a bit now. No one has them.

Anyone know something I dont? Do they only make a few production runs a year?




NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.
 
Posts: 10122 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I just ordered this one:

https://www.eurooptic.com/tikk...ack-rifle-jrtxcmc382

Although I have a little pang that it should have been this one:

https://www.eurooptic.com/tikk...k-rifle-jrtxcmc382sb




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
 
Posts: 49956 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
I just ordered this one:

https://www.eurooptic.com/tikk...ack-rifle-jrtxcmc382

Although I have a little pang that it should have been this one:

https://www.eurooptic.com/tikk...k-rifle-jrtxcmc382sb


I have the 20" CTR in 6.5 CM thanks to your excellent Tikki thread a few years back.


Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

 
Posts: 5661 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response. I was wondering if anyone was interested in what I posted. Wink

Now, of course, with a new one on the way, it was, “Well, now, you need a $135 muzzle device to attach the TBAC can, and should I switch the Arca rail from another rifle onto this one or get new, and what about a scope? Is the one in the spares box suitable, or should it be a new Leupold (just like the one you gave away a couple of years ago) and which would cost more than the rifle?”




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
 
Posts: 49956 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    What the deal with Tikka production?

© SIGforum 2026