SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Good experience with Primary Weapons Systems (PWS) CS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good experience with Primary Weapons Systems (PWS) CS Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Already had one of their complete uppers, and it already sat on another brand's lower, so , another lower was completely unnecessary. But, sometimes, the OCD inside me got me, so I decided to get a PWS lower in order to have a complete PWS rifle. Ordered it yesterday for a 3-day UPS delivery. Got a call from CS early in the morning saying they were out of the lower but had a blem one for 10% off. Even better, I thought to myself, "Blem is always welcome as you save money, and function is in no way affected".

Did not expect the lower to arrive until Thursday. Then, *BOOM*, got a call from my FFL at noon today that it's already here. They overnighted it. What a pleasant surprise with the PWS folks.

As expected, nothing to be concerned about the blem, as it is purely cosmetic. A tiny ding on the side of the mag well that might have been there before the anodization. Or, if it was after, it didn't even break through it.

Q

Posts: 27718 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post