SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Who here is using DNZ scope mounts on their hunting rifle???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who here is using DNZ scope mounts on their hunting rifle??? Login/Join 
posted
I decided to change directions on a tikka t3x 6.5cm I have so pulled off the rail and rings I was using, I wanted some rings that would mound directly to the receiver because I felt what I was using (20moa rail and high end rings) was a bit overkill and maybe a bit heavy for the intended use for this rifle (hunting out to 600yds).

Anyways, I have always used Talley lightweights but felt like trying out something a bit different so I ordered a set of DNZ hunt masters, I went with the 2 piece because I wanted to be able to flip the rings around if needed.

All I can say is wow, these scope rings are really nice, I ended up ordering 2 more sets to replace talleys on a few different rifles.

If you’re looking for new rings I’d take a long look at DNZ, anybody else here using them???

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I have a DNZ mount on my Savage 220F and Thompson Pro Hunter. Solid as a rock. I highly recommend them for hunting applications.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a DNZ Game Reaper mount on my Browning 30-06, carrying Leupold glass. Love it.

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I have the discontinued one piece like outnumbered. Has been great.
Are their rings still made in the USA?
Betting they are so you are gtg NM.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19101 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, still a family run made in the USA business.

They still have the 2 piece game reaper, I just went with the huntmaster. I was just handling the rifle and admiring the rings.

I think I’ll stick with Talley rings for my true mountain rigs but I can see most of my guns getting upgraded to DNZ.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Game Reaper on 30-06 Rem 700 holding ZEISS glass. Good product works well.

Posts: 477 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post