SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Nikon Black Scopes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nikon Black Scopes Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted
Anyone have any experience with the Nikon Black Riflescopes? They are intriguing.

Thanks

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
The new 1-6 has a decent looking reticle. The 1-4 reticle just was too much with the double horse shoe. I had a 3x9. Nikon that I got new for $159. It was a really good hunting scope. I liked it better than a couple of way more expensive Leupolds. It was handy and had a simple reticle but the glass was really clear for the money.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen the Black, but love my Monarch.
The Buckmasters & Prostaff that my brother-in-law and boss have are both very crisp & clear.

I'd expect the same from the Black.

IIRC, we have a member here that works for Nikon (Brad or Bart something). Maybe he'll be along to comment more.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15262 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post