SIGforum
McMillan Stocks

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/6980030094

March 03, 2022, 06:57 PM
flesheatingvirus
McMillan Stocks
I'm giving up on waiting for the company that took over JAE stock production to begin offering one for the M14. I just put an order in to McMillan yesterday for an M3A stock. It will be painted black with a thumb wheel cheek rest. I figured that would look sharp with my LRB M25 receiver, US Optics scope, and Atlas bipod.

When it arrives (in 8+ months!!), I'll shoot it to Tonyben for bedding and a few other items.

Post your experiences and PHOTOS with your McMillan setups!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
March 03, 2022, 10:47 PM
benny6
Thanks for thinking of me!

Weshowe's double-lug LRB M25 with Lothar-Walther barrel and McMillan M3A.

Invisible Bedding...

Savage...

SOCOM...

Bula XM21, Kreiger heavy, McMillan M3A

And so many more........! Big Grin

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
March 04, 2022, 04:03 AM
Weshowe
Tony,

Thanks for the picture of my Lothar-Walther barreled, double lugged, M25. It's a peach and resides in the safe about 5 feet away as I write this. I've got six M-14's and ALL of them have TonyBen's finger prints all over them...that's a good thing, IMHO.

Wes
March 04, 2022, 02:30 PM
flesheatingvirus
Uuuugh…you are making me anxious. Those are sexy as hell.

By the way, where could I get a black M14 hand guard? Most of the ones out there are brown, or really really dark brown, but not quite black. JAE used to make their own in various colors, but those don’t seem to be an option anymore.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
March 04, 2022, 07:44 PM
benny6
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Uuuugh…you are making me anxious. Those are sexy as hell.

By the way, where could I get a black M14 hand guard? Most of the ones out there are brown, or really really dark brown, but not quite black. JAE used to make their own in various colors, but those don’t seem to be an option anymore.

I have some black plastic handguards. JAE just bought Springfield plastic handguards and painted them at the same time they painted the chassis.

Other than that, Krylon.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com