SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    NGD!!! New Gun Day! I got a carbine I’ve been wanting a looooooooong time today. CX-4 Storm carbine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NGD!!! New Gun Day! I got a carbine I’ve been wanting a looooooooong time today. CX-4 Storm carbine Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
Today was a good day my friends!

For well over a decade I have wanted a Beretta CX-4 Storm carbine. My favorite range, Bob’s GunShop in Norfolk VA rented one and it was such a blast.

Quick question for the hive. How hard is it to have the barrel threaded? Is there any gunsmith who you recommend for such a modification or is it basic enough that pretty much anyone can do it to this carbine?

I’ll post up pics later tonight or tomorrow. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Barrel removal requires a proprietary barrel nut wrench that is not available commercially. Some places have made their own wrenches to do the job.
Never owned one myself but have looked into.

https://www.usmachinegun.com/p...il.php?prod=BT-STORM

Which magazine version did you get???

They are pretty sweet guns.
Though I am kind of looking forward to the Beretta PMX coming to the states.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
My bedside gun. 20 rounds in the magazine and another two spare mags in a buttstock pouch. An Arson machine flashlight mount and mounted flashlight lights the night. It’s fast, reliable, and accurate.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Very underrated firearm. Congrats on a great purchase!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post