SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    i need a bit of help re: Sig Romeo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i need a bit of help re: Sig Romeo Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
i BELIEVE it is a Romeo5. How do you turn it on?

I bought a used one. No workie. Fingers crossed.
Press and hold the two buttons?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19156 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
+ on, -off. Does it have an auto off after a certain time on? Thanks guys.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The manual is available here:
https://www.sigsauer.com/owners-manuals

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47396 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sigfreund.

I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've got 3 of them.

They're motion detectors (accelerometers). They turn on when you pick them up and they turn off when they haven't detected movement for a while.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been laughing my butt off at this thread about the Sig Romeo 5. Bought another one last week to add too the pile I all ready have of them. For some reason I had a brain fart and could not get the new one to work, even forget to remove the tape on the battery, put battery in backwards and forget to push button for a few seconds to start.Old age at any age sucks!

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdshank:
Been laughing my butt off at this thread about the Sig Romeo 5. Bought another one last week to add too the pile I all ready have of them. For some reason I had a brain fart and could not get the new one to work, even forget to remove the tape on the battery, put battery in backwards and forget to push button for a few seconds to start.Old age at any age sucks!

As Bill Clinton said when he was debating daddy Bush in the presidential debates leading up to his first term, "I feel your pain."

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post