SIGforum
Shooting Sight 55x trigger group

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/6550075354

February 17, 2019, 04:57 PM
Shackelford
Shooting Sight 55x trigger group
Does anybody here have experience with the Shooting Sight hammer and sear for the Sig 55x rifles?
February 18, 2019, 10:08 PM
kimberkid
I've been keeping an eye on this thread, I was thinking several people here had gotten one ... Or was that a different maker?

When I was looking for a trigger improvement I was fortunate to find someone parting out a 556 DMR and bought the lower, swapped it with the trigger in my P556/SBR and put it back on GunBroker, after all was said and done it cost me about $20 and I had a much better trigger.

But I'd like something better for my P553/SBR

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
February 18, 2019, 11:39 PM
benny6
Sorry, I don’t. Only his M14 triggers and hammers which are simply amazing.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
February 19, 2019, 05:39 PM
djpaintles
I've used their trigger on an ARX-100 and it was of very good quality. Dunno how much that relates to the 55x though because they had a much better trigger to start with than the ARX-100.

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................
February 19, 2019, 06:09 PM
SIGfourme
Also watching this thread. I did contact Shooting Sight for directions for install since their link did not work.
I need two....
February 19, 2019, 07:03 PM
PGT
I just installed one last month and also grabbed a spare lower with one installed. Nice product and better than stock, but the stock trigger is pretty darned good to begin with. It's slightly better but not night and day.

Art used to run some special sales on them...I've got a few kits I've bought as low as like $110-115. I think prices are higher now.
February 27, 2019, 06:11 PM
ercarr
I installed a Shooting Sight trigger in my 556 a few years ago. It is a nice trigger and the parts are higher quality than the stock SIG parts. It was worth doing to me.