SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Beretta 1301 Tactical?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 1301 Tactical? Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
+1 for GG&G parts, good folks and top quality

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Really good guns.

I put mine up against my M1014 and it lost by like this much (holds fingers up really close together) because I prized recoil control over everything else. The Benellis I can keep the sights aligned and on target between shots with full power buck, the Beretta I can't do that.

If you prize compact size and light weight and you're willing to tolerate a smidge more felt recoil, the Beretta 1301 probably wins.

As far as value? Benelli is VERY proud of their tactical/LE line of shotguns, even prouder than when I tracked down my original M1014. The price difference was worth it to me...but barely, and the other Benellis in my safe had a lot to do with that decision.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
What do they weigh side-by-side?

Everyone loves their M4 for it’s lack a recoil but, it’s a pig.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post