SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SMLE grenade cup acquired, I'm a Grenadier!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SMLE grenade cup acquired, I'm a Grenadier! Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted
Finally found a grenade launching cup for my 1916 BSA SMLE GL rifle. RFI made cup. Already had FN52 grenade blanks. Hopefully my range will allow it's use to throw tennis balls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16129 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Just remember that these are not intended to be fired from the shoulder, rather with the butt against the ground.

Posts: 32798 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just remember that these are not intended to be fired from the shoulder, rather with the butt against the ground.

I'm very aware, thanks. A shoulder replacement is in my future even without doing that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16129 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I wonder how it would handle potatoes...

That would be a hell of a self-defense news story. "Local resident shoots intruder with spud gun"

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17472 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post