SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What is that single shell holder people have by the ejection port on their shotgun ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is that single shell holder people have by the ejection port on their shotgun ? Login/Join 
posted
You know the one on 3 gun shot guns and on the shot gun in John Wick? I’ve tried my damndest to google these things. Just a piece of plastic or rubber that you stick to the receiver of your shot gun right by the ejection port so you can slide a shell in really quick if needed

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted Hide Post
Match saver is what I've heard them called.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Matchsaverz shotgun shell holder.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Yep. You run dry, you swipe it back into the port and hit he button. Works well.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s it, thanks

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post