SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Leather rifle forend wrap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leather rifle forend wrap Login/Join 
posted
Been off the forum for a while but had a question and hoping some of the leather enthusiasts in the group might point me in the right direction? Looking for a leather wrap to go around the wood handguard of my PSL, preference is leather and not some other type of fabric similar to the one triad tactical and lunar concepts offer. So far, my internet searches have only turned up some custom one-off stuff exclusively for lever guns. Main reason I am looking for the wrap is to help with the heat and just to provide some more "grippy" texture for shooting off different props and what not.

Should I just give someone like Rick Lowe custom gun leather a call with dimensions? Trying to keep the price to 100 or below and it doesn't have to be the most aesthetically pleasing to look at, although if you have pictures of something you think could work, I could be easily convinced to change my mind on pricing.

Posts: 220 | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not do what those who compete with SxS shotguns do? Go into a golf equipment shop and pick up a Right and Left handed Golf glove that fit your hands well. I have had a pair of Calaway gloves for about 3 years and while a bit beat up in appearance they still work well.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5660 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post