SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My ATN Thermal Came In Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My ATN Thermal Came In Today Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
I picked a new Thor HD 1.25-5 384x288 for $1200 new. With the HD4 starting to ship, there will be some deals to be had on their last gen thermals and IR.

This is their entry level device and the next model up doubles the price. However the next model comes with an ARMS 17 QD mount as standard.

This thing comes with so many options, it's almost overwhelming. It has GPS, WIFI, two axis leveling, range finder, ballistic calculator, different loading profiles for different rifles, the list just goes on and on.

And all I'm going to do is blast rats.

Since I gotta work tomorrow and the horses are in the back pasture, Roxy got volunteered to pose for the camera.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ZCmjaGa4qZs

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Happy Hunting!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That was cute. Roxy's dance reminded me of the giant chicken from Jimmy Neutron!

Very cool sight, too.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Here's some better video.

Horses at 100 yards.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/UHhLwMl-hxo

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post