SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Heads up: Centurion Arms finally has their Midweight Midlength barrel in stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up: Centurion Arms finally has their Midweight Midlength barrel in stock Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Centurion Arms finally has their Midweight Hammer Forged Barrel, Midlength 16in in stock!

I've been waiting for over a year for this to be in stock. They also have their lightweight mid & carbine barrels in stock.

It was $319 shipped for me, UPS Ground.

https://centurionarms.com/barr...ed-barrel-midlength/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went with Criterion hybrids which seem to be similar in profile and weight, partially because these Centuians were out of stock for so long.

But I really like the design of the Centurian and the notched gas journal. CHF and thick chrome lining these things will last a LONG time.

Let us know how you like it...

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post