SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I just got this here new shotgun... TS12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just got this here new shotgun... TS12 Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I ordered a TS12 from Quantico Tactical Back in April of 18 under the MIL/LEO plan. Well the gun went back into development before release, they didn't like the way it handled cheaper shells. It was finally released a few weeks ago. I had a pleasant surprise call from mmy LGS last week. They had something for me! It seems as though the price went up with the redevelopment, but Quantico honored the original deal My indoor range prefers you shoot buckshot inside because birdshot tends to spray and cut the target strings. All I had on hand was some 3 inch magnum buck shot and some 3.5 inch buckshot. I shot about 8 rounds of the 3 inch. The recoil was a bit of a thump! I'm going to have to work up the nerve to shoot some 3.5 through it. Over all, I like it!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Does it have a 3.5” chamber??

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I don't know what I was thinking when I typed that. I have a 887 Tactical express that will shoot the 3.5s. The T12 is chambered for 3 inch. My 887 is a baby with 3 inch magnums but kicks like a mule with 3.5s.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Lemme know when you take down Alien Wink

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some reason I don't think that will work very well as a Trap Gun. However I could be wrong about that, one of our club members shot a round of Skeet with a Stoeger Coach Gun using 3 drams of black powder with #8 shot.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is really wild looking. How are the ergonomics - weight disbursement, grips,overall handling,etc.?

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I've been pretty intrigued by this one. I'm a bullpup convert. Looking forward to seeing what else you have to say about it.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post