SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Tennessee Guns Inc Louisville TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tennessee Guns Inc Louisville TN Login/Join 
posted
Anyone had any dealings/reviews with this gun store online? Looking at some LMT rifles they have in stock. Good to Go? Thanks

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1522 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That did not help me at all. Simple question simple answer.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
It shoulda helped you understand it’s been asked not to post this shit.

So your smart ass attitude seems to only be exceeded by your fucking sheer ignorance.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6236 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooter8300:
That did not help me at all. Simple question simple answer.
shooter8300, did you actually read what the owner of the site wrote about questions of the type you posted? If not, I suggest you do. If you did, and you didn't believe him, you will soon be disabused of that belief.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Awesome...it's Sunday.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I thought I was among friends here and yes I did read it. So I don't post much here so I don't know whose who but I sure stirred up a hornets nest. Well I find out something today Otto Sig. What you call shit for asking a simple question shows your ignorance. Why would you answer me that way? I am not a smart ass and I would not be calling people that and you assume a lot. You key board commandos here quick with an answer and can read a posters mind? This was totally mishandled. Just a simple question and no more than that. I got my answers some where else on another gun forum without a big stink about it. To bad it turned out this way. So I guess bye bye Sig forum.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
shooter8300,

You can't be that dense can you?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Ease up guys, take a breath. The op has been here since 2016 and has 6 posts. He obviously doesn’t come here often, or at least doesn’t post much. But, obviously he DOES come here when he needs help or has a question. I feel certain that he hasn’t read every sticky or update, and probably doesn’t even know what some may consider to be proper etiquette on the forum. What I do know is he came here looking for help, and unknowingly “broke a rule”. Instead of attacking the guy, maybe we could relax and show a little kindness. We are all supposed to be friends here. It’s different if someone is being a jerk, or an asshat on purpose……. Just my opinion.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Except, when it was pointed out to him he'd run afoul of a new policy, he responded with snark, rather than something like "Sorry. Didn't know. Thanks for the heads up." That's why he's getting the push-back.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess you didn't read my post. Why would you answer me that way? Have you ever met me? Do you know me? Making fun of people. I guess it is a sport now? I got more replies on this thread that I ever posted. I don't think that is good. Some sounded mighty hateful like they want to jump down your throat. I have been to South Dakota and I like the people. You just disappoint me. This has really opened my old eyes up about some of the replies I got in this post. That is one of the reasons I don't post much anymore. Years ago it was never like this. I was kind to everyone and they was kind to me. Just ruins everything. God help us!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pepsiblue:
Ease up guys, take a breath. The op has been here since 2016 and has 6 posts. He obviously doesn’t come here often, or at least doesn’t post much. But, obviously he DOES come here when he needs help or has a question. I feel certain that he hasn’t read every sticky or update, and probably doesn’t even know what some may consider to be proper etiquette on the forum. What I do know is he came here looking for help, and unknowingly “broke a rule”. Instead of attacking the guy, maybe we could relax and show a little kindness. We are all supposed to be friends here. It’s different if someone is being a jerk, or an asshat on purpose……. Just my opinion.
Smile

Thank you for that. You are a good man.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Except, when it was pointed out to him he'd run afoul of a new policy, he responded with snark, rather than something like "Sorry. Didn't know. Thanks for the heads up." That's why he's getting the push-back.

I didn't reply with a snark. It was not pointed out to me that this is a new policy. I read what he sent me and didn't know who he was. If he would PM me and say this a new policy we do not post things like that anymore and tell me he is the owner of the forum. This could all been avoided. Too many people here like to push back like it is some kind of sport. Sad.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't reply with a snark.
Yeah, ya did.

quote:
It was not pointed out to me that this is a new policy. I read what he sent me and didn't know who he was.
Perhaps you don't spend much time on web forums, in which case I suppose you could be excused for not understanding that only forum owners (as it was in this case) and forum administrators make pronouncements such as that in the post to which you were directed.

Now you know.

quote:
If he would PM me and say this a new policy we do not post things like that anymore and tell me he is the owner of the forum.
Doesn't work like that here. Doesn't work like that on any forum of which I'm aware. What will happen in most cases, on most forums, is they'll simply lock your thread or delete it without comment.

You do understand that 99-44/100% of forum owners, administrators, and moderators aren't getting paid for the time they spend doing this, I hope? How much are you paying for the privilege of posting here? Just how much hand-holding to you expect for what you're paying?

quote:
This could all been avoided.
Indeed, it could, had you simply responded in a courteous manner to the first response you received.

You didn't, now you're playing the victim. That dog won't hunt.

posted Hide Post
What is this to you? I done something so terrible here? I spend very little time on forums. I don't play nothing and I don't have to justify myself to you. This is none of your business. So stay out of it. Manage your own affairs. A long time ago somebody told me you can never reason with fools. Words to the wise. Just drop it. I started this thread and I can end it. Go get your own thread.