SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    LAW Tactical Folding Stock Adapter On Sale At Brownell's For $224.99 Plus A $25 Discount And Free Shipping...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAW Tactical Folding Stock Adapter On Sale At Brownell's For $224.99 Plus A $25 Discount And Free Shipping... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
...using discount code LDW it comes out to $199.99...FDE is $10 more...

Discount code ends tonight...

https://www.brownells.com/rifl...51465.aspx?rrec=true

If anyone is thinking about adding one of these to an AR rifle or pistol...this is the best price I have seen for this handy addition.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I"ve had one for a year and just installed it this weekend. I ran 150 flawless rounds through an 11" BCM upper suppressed. Locks up like a bank vault. I'm a believer.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post