SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG 556 manual karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 556 manual karma Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted

Let’s gamble a little.
I had three of these at one time, so the third person to post in this thread gets the above manual.

I didn’t notice a date anywhere But I believe this came with my very first 556, a “classic” that I bought from a member years ago.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Nobody is going to post because they don’t want to be first. This would be nice, however as I still have a “fish gill” 556.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I say give it to the first responder, I have my manual still.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So am I the third person to post in this thread,or does the original post count as the first post,thus making mine the 4th post?My head hurts now,so I will await the verdict in my chambers.

Posts: 75 | Registered: August 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wayne in boca:
So am I the third person to post in this thread,or does the original post count as the first post,thus making mine the 4th post?My head hurts now,so I will await the verdict in my chambers.

The manual is yours. My email is in my profile. Drop me a note with your mailing info and I’ll get it sent out.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wayne in boca....

There is no email in your profile. I'd REALLY like to send you this manual, but I need an address.
Thanks for playing!!!

Edited: got your email this AM. Manual should go out sometime this week.