SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Black Friday is over. How many own yet another AR?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday is over. How many own yet another AR? Login/Join 
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted
Ill go first. Primary Arms got me with their daily emails.

BCA side charging upper and bolt- $109.99

Ballistic Advantage 5.56 Govt contour,1/7 twist, nitride, mid-length barrel-$78.99

EXPO stainless gas tube-$8.95

EXPO low profile gas block-$8.79

Nikon BDC 4x12 scope-$99.95

Diamondhead VRS-T FF "10.5 handguard, M-LOK $69.99

Aero Precision ultra light scope mount $52.99

Radical Firearms A-1 3 prong flashider $9.99

I took it out last weekend and it shoots great, less than an inch with Hornady 55gr Vmax bullets.

It comes in under 8 lbs with scope and sling and the slim Diamond Head FF tube feels super in the hand.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I got two lowers, one 9mm, one AR multical. Does that count?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to be strong. Still ended up with a new BCM rifle, a Sig scope, another 1000 rounds, and a Canik TP9SFX. Maybe next year I will be stronger.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I bought a PWS PCC 9mm.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:
I bought a PWS PCC 9mm.

Ohhh....how you like?

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Well, I got a couple of stag LH uppers and BCGs. A Faxon 416r stainless match barre, 16” midlength gunner. Need to get a Handguard for it then I’ll have another upper. Got my son a PSA midlength upper that I put on an Anderson lower. Santa is going to give it to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Romeo 5 and a used ADM mount, Geissele ACH and some spring kits, and SBA3.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
That sir is none of your damn business Big Grin

As I told my wife, that GHM9 with the MRO on it has always been in the safe...

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to feel bad about not picking up an Adams Arms in 5.45x39. We'll see if a better sale pops up around Christmas time.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I was able to behave this time. I don't have an AR or an AK.

What is wrong with me?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
That sir is none of your damn business Big Grin

As I told my wife, that GHM9 with the MRO on it has always been in the safe...

Big Grin

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
y’all were more behaved than me.
I have a scar 20 arriving soon..

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Geissele Mk16 9.5" sopmod kit DDC, Ballistic Advantage 10.5" barrel, SBA3 brace FDE, and some Magpul parts. Grabbed a couple receivers this week (SOLGW and Mega), need some lower parts and BCG to finish it off.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Yep. AR Pistol w brace. That makes about 10-12 ARs now. Wish I knew how to post a picture again.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
No AR, but I did pick up a Tac-14.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I just bought the Geissele charging handle and Aimpoint T1 super precision mount that was on sale.

I may have oopsed... I like the charging handle so much that I might have to buy several more.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Yep. AR Pistol w brace. That makes about 10-12 ARs now. Wish I knew how to post a picture again.

Send me one via email and I will post it for you.

Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
Most of the AR's I saw on sale Black Friday were entry models which I have no interest in. Now if LaRue had a good sale I would have been sorely tempted. Not an AR butSportsman's warehouse had a Ruger RPR for $750 but only in 223 or 6mm Creedmoor. If it had been a 6.5 Creedmoor I'd have bought one.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samnev:
Most of the AR's I saw on sale Black Friday were entry models which I have no interest in. Now if LaRue had a good sale I would have been sorely tempted. Not an AR butSportsman's warehouse had a Ruger RPR for $750 but only in 223 or 6mm Creedmoor. If it had been a 6.5 Creedmoor I'd have bought one.

Almost all I saw were on the lower price ranges also and that is what I was looking for. I picked up 2 PSA Freedom AR’s for $299.99 each and just jumped on a Bear Creek 6.5 Grendel complete upper with 20” stainless steel barrel for $239.99 this morning shipped to my door. I’ve read good and bad about Bear Creek and I figured WTH do I have to lose at that price point.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samnev:
Most of the AR's I saw on sale Black Friday were entry models which I have no interest in.
+1

No new ARs for me, and no need for any ARs. Replacement parts and upgrades were on the list.
- I bought a 20" Krieger barrel from Brownells that was on a good sale. I probably won't need this new barrel as a replacement for two years, but the price was too good to pass up.

- I bought a scope for a bolt action rifle, with a rippling affect of upgrading scopes on other rifles down the line. The end result was a 16" barrel AR-15 went from a 1-5x Leupold to a 2.5-10x NF optic.

I'm still searching for an 18" Krieger SPR barrel, to replace an 18" Wilson barrel that's approaching end of life. It's tough finding quality barrels on sale, so I may need suck it up and call Compass Lake. The Wilson barrel probably has one year left on it.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post