SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR15 class in the NorthEast or South East??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR15 class in the NorthEast or South East?? Login/Join 
posted
Looking for an armorer type class for the AR15/M16/M4 rifles. Is there a one day or two day class in New England area or North Carolina/Tenn/South Carolina area? Philadelphia area would be good too. This is for someone starting out with zero experience on maintenance of the rifle.

Posts: 693 | Location: PA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
SIG Academy offers an AR/M4/M400 armorer's class:

https://sigsaueracademy.com/pr...r-m400m16m4ar15-2022

Some dates for Epping still available on the 2022 calendar. They may have the 2023 calendar posted by now.

Depending on where in PA you are, it could be an easy enough drive to Epping.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philadelphia. Its over 7 hrs one way. I'd rather find something closer. Most that I have googled is LEO only.

Posts: 693 | Location: PA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
It's actually doable in 6 or just under 6 if you go through NYC in the wee hours.

That's from my place in the western 'burbs of Philly, so if you live closer to 95 or are on the north side of the city, you can probably do 5 and a half hours.

TBH, though, I rarely ever go through NYC, but take a long route up through the Poconos.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post