SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What are your favorite Ruger 10/22 hacks / After market parts?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite Ruger 10/22 hacks / After market parts? Login/Join 
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
They are a disease.

my most accurate 10/22:

my heavy barrel threaded, my carbine spare parts build and my LVT clone with 17" GM HT barrel

and the one i built for my wife

also had a clark barrel rifle i sold, it was a great shooter. i also built a carbine for a buddy as a wedding present. it was a clone of his dad's rifle that he grew up shooting. i never built a tactical 10/22, but i did buy a s&w 15-22 for that. now that i think of it, i think i may need to build a takedown.

Posts: 2068 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fgwilliams1:
Entrance to the rabbit hole:

Www.Coolguyguns.com

You’ve been warned.

I looked there and started picking a reciever setup. I don't think it's a rabbit hole entrance, it's a tunnel to the center of the earth!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
OK, so how about Extended magazine releases?

What is your favorite? I'm looking for something that I can flick down with my trigger finger to drop my magazine.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post