SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Mini Mosin-Nagant .22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mini Mosin-Nagant .22 Login/Join 
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted
LINK Never heard of these until tonight, and it looks like there will be a mini 1903 Springfield next year.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their Thumbhole stocked model looks interesting. I will be watching for the 03.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16066 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
If this is made anything like their cricket line... pretty accurate rifles

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
A gun store near me had one. It was really neat but it really is a mini and was simply too small for me to think I’d enjoy shooting.

It would be a cool gun for a kid for sure, and it would be a really cool piece to bust out at the range and let people oogle. And a mini 1903 I might still buy anyway just for the second purpose.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Be a lot cooler if it had a magazine.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post