SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Clyde Barrow's 16 Gauge Browning A5 Whippet
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Clyde Barrow's 16 Gauge Browning A5 Whippet Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
I would need more USA made parts which are impossible to find for a Miroku Browning Auto-5 light 12.


Would 922r apply to a pre 1990 gun when they passed the 922r amendment to the 68 gca ?

I’m assuming your Japanese browning is at least pre 1990, feels like it would be kind of ex post facto…
 
Posts: 5612 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I was hoping that’s would be the case, as it was manufactured in 1979, but they are retroactively applying 922r according to my letter.


This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,


__________________________

 
Posts: 13037 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Clyde Barrow's 16 Gauge Browning A5 Whippet

© SIGforum 2026