SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Trijicon 2.5-10x Accupoint, MIL-dot crosshair reticle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon 2.5-10x Accupoint, MIL-dot crosshair reticle Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

Considering this scope (in green) for my "mid-range" rifle...building a 16" SS barrel mid-length AR on a rifle-length buffer tube lower with a fixed stock. Have other rifles to fill different roles, so I'm looking to make this particular rifle something else.

Already have a 1-4x Trijicon Accupoint w/green triangle post reticle on my other 16" (and love it), so I'm considering a different scope magnification and reticle to branch out. Not a hunter...mostly thinking longer-range shots on the range and to experience different shooting situations. Was considering the 3-9x just because it's ubiquitous, but figured for a little more $$$ I'd get a bit more magnification range and a larger objective lens.

Any other scopes in this price range worth considering for the intended application? Any words of wisdom regarding power selection for this scope? Seems like a 2.5-10x would be something different (have irons to Aimpoint to 1-4x at present) for me to work with. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post