SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma - BF Gear padded Vickers Sling: The new winner is: MDS
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - BF Gear padded Vickers Sling: The new winner is: MDS Login/Join 
posted
I didn't post anything in Aug for my 10 years here at the forum. Got this a year or so ago when I had an AR, mounted it once but never carried, went into storage thereafter.

Anyhow it's black with the QD sling mounts and will include a slightly used magpul QD sling mount as well. Drawing in 48hrs to ship out Thursday or Friday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Augen,

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
lucky #1. please include me

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In please!
Thanks for the chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Thanks,

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the offer!

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma I was just shopping for one throw me in and thanks.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included, please.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Augen -- nice karma, thanks for doing this. I'm set on slings -- including one Blue Force -- so do not include me.

For those who need a quality sling, git yer name on the list.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included in this Karma, thank you.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this generous KARMA...and thank you for the chance.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This would be nice with the new build I am doing. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a new BCM rifle and could put that to good use, please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me- I actually am in need of a simple sling and padded is a plus. Thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, need a sling for the new build Smile

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I so NEED one of those....Please throw my name in the hat! Thank you for the chance, Sir!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Please include my name.
Thank You.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post