SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    “Reactor Fusion Module”: Any experience or comments about this device/app?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Reactor Fusion Module”: Any experience or comments about this device/app? Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
I am not sure I completely understand the overall purpose of this device and app. Is it just a data logger for the shots fired? Anyone have any experience with it?

https://redhawkrifles.com/reac...4e5342dfdc37af8e970f

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
No experience but it looks like besides shots, it looks like it also records ammo, elevation, temp & maybe barometric pressure. All good info for doping long range shots or making a making a dope sheet.

Not that it’s all that expensive but until I win “the” lottery & retire & buy enough land to
build a long-range range it nothing I’d have much use for.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post