Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do. |
To save this old man from doing the twist test I was wondering if these are all the same twist rate. And if so, what is it? I think it is in 1/9. Edit to add the Search shows it is" Twist Rate of the DPMS Oracle The DPMS Oracle features a twist rate of 1:9. This specific twist rate is designed to stabilize a range of bullet weights effectively. Anybody differ? Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking. | ||
|
| Gloom, despair and agony on me. ![]() |
From what I see the original Oracle is 1:9 while the Oracle II is 1:7. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

