SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Aero Precision?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aero Precision? Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
Those of you who are familiar with this outfit a little help. They are out of stock on all assembled lowers. How long does this usually last?

Posts: 7659 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Until they finally leave the cesspool that is WA State and set up new manufacturing elsewhere. Last April the governor signed into law legislation making it illegal to manufacture AR/AK/etc. semi-auto rifles within state borders. Anything that they're selling right that has a lower receiver now reflects what they still have leftover in stock after that infamous day.

-MG

Posts: 2241 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I can pretty much order and assemble all the parts you need. What model are you looking for?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5540 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Many dealers have them. Not in short supply as far as I can tell. Good stuff as far as I am concerned

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19807 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Benny6 thank you, but at this time I don't know what I want yet. Benny6 btw your site looks fantastic. This will be my first AR. I recently bought hearing aids so it's going to take another couple of months before I'm in a position to do this. I'm currently starting up my pre-purchase agonizing routine. I was going the Palmetto route, but so many on this board (including old rugged cross above) have spoken so highly of Aero that I have to consider them.

LGS recommended Diamondback but a search here revealed they were the new guy. That thread was 5 years ago. Diamondback was recommended when I said I'd like to get this done for less than 1k. What does the collective think of them now?

Posts: 7659 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Benny6 thank you, but at this time I don't know what I want yet. Benny6 btw your site looks fantastic. This will be my first AR. I recently bought hearing aids so it's going to take another couple of months before I'm in a position to do this. I'm currently starting up my pre-purchase agonizing routine. I was going the Palmetto route, but so many on this board (including old rugged cross above) have spoken so highly of Aero that I have to consider them.

LGS recommended Diamondback but a search here revealed they were the new guy. That thread was 5 years ago. Diamondback was recommended when I said I'd like to get this done for less than 1k. What does the collective think of them now?

Thanks, and no worries! Just hit me up when you're ready.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5540 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the perceived craziness now between certain guns and ammo, I was surprised at how many parts they are sold out of compared to a week or two ago. I have an Aero myself and they seem like a good quality gun. You can still find Aero lowers on a few sites and auction sites for pretty cheap.

Posts: 7105 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
AIM Surplus usually has some good deals on Aero stuff, and ships quickly. I've had good experiences with them.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6153 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got an email/sales ad from Battlehawk Armory and they have numerous complete Aero lowers,(starting at $199-depending on what furniture you want on it) and uppers on sale.

Posts: 7105 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
as an Aero Dealer I can say they sometimes struggle with inventory,

almost feast or famine type inventory levels, at times,

they make a great product,

just be patient and you will likely find what you want back in stock too,

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10606 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post