SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Compact stock for 20-ga 11-87?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Compact stock for 20-ga 11-87? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
Good evening, SF. I've been through this process before, converting an 870 for The Lovely Girlfriend; now I want to set up an 11-87 for her.

Simply put, she needs the short length of pull, and "her" gun currently doesn't have it. I got the Hogue OverMolded setup for her 870, but it appears Hogue doesn't offer that for the 11-87. (Darnit!)

Some quick surfing this evening shows that Remington's stock number was 19551, but that appears to be long out-of-stock everywhere.

I did find a place in WV offering a "Speedfeed sport youth compact stock," which appears to be what I need, but I'd like to know what else is out there before I poke the "buy it" button.

I'm partial to the synthetic right now, as that's how "her" gun is set up already.

Got recommendations? Thanks, all.

God bless America.

Posts: 13942 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Looks like there are some 1187 20 ga. factory youth stocks in camo on eBay.

Brownells has this wood stock: https://www.brownells.com/gun-...tocks/?sku=984000054

Posts: 33157 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post