Green grass and high tides

| Contact Leupold in Beaverton, Or. They are incredibly helpful there. They will fix you up. Trust me.
"Practice like you want to play in the game"
|
| | |
Freethinker

| quote: Originally posted by old rugged cross: Contact Leupold
I had a couple of many years-old rimfire special scopes with the same issue that they fixed for me. The only cost was sending the scopes to them.
“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato |
| | | Posts: 49958 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| I've had Leupold for 45 plus years and have sent a few back along with every other brand I've tried. Leupold has always treated me well! |
| | |
Master of one hand pistol shooting

| quote: Originally posted by redlickranch: I had a new Leupold that the power ring was hard as heck to turn. I put a throw lever on it and it ended up breaking. Sent scope back to Leupold and they fixed it. Sucks that it will cost you about $15 to ship it to them, but they will fix it.
Exactly this. Leupold fixed one scope for me that had a power stiff ring. Another with the same problem, they replaced the whole scope.
SIGnature NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished |
| | | Posts: 6726 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001 |  
IP
|
|