SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Aimpoint PRO for $372
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aimpoint PRO for $372 Login/Join 
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted
I prefer EOTech, but the Amount PRO is a great sight, and this is a great deal.

LA Police Gear has a 15% off coupon code (NOTIME15) , so the total for the sight is $372, before shipping.

Saw it as I wait for the kids go to sleep, and thought some of you might be interested.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Deals even better now use “BYE2018” for 25% off. Not just on the Pro, but it brings the Pro price to less than $328 delivered.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I looked around, there are some decent deals there but that website sucks ballz.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
The website is a pain on mobile devices, for some reason, and while not great is much easier to use on a PC.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
Deals even better now use “BYE2018” for 25% off. Not just on the Pro, but it brings the Pro price to less than $328 delivered.

Damn.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post